The renovation of Sedgwick Gardens, a distinguished Art Deco building in Cleveland Park, involves the respectful conservation of its original architectural details and the incorporation of historically-sensitive enhancements to accommodate modern residents. The multi-family residential property was completed by architect Mihran Mesrobian in 1931 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1987. Our conscientious renovation/restoration includes a new lobby program featuring a concierge station adjacent to accessible mail kiosks and a package storage, a resident social lounge with restored furnishings, new period entry doors finished to match existing lobby highlights, and a leasing office. Existing storage space in the basement is transformed for 17 new rental units and building amenities, including gym and bike room. Improvements are made to the exterior facade and a new resident garden provides additional amenity space and a connection to the outdoors.